[TowerTalk] Tenndyne T10 near other aluminum

Joe Barnes n4jbk at comcast.net
Sun Jun 2 19:59:42 EDT 2013

I would really appreciate the input ( and output if you are efficient, I know I can’t believe that I said that either ) of anyone that might have an opinion about my mounting a Tennadyne T10 just below a 6 meter and a 2 meter beam. The 6 meter beam will be the closest to the Tennadyne, the 6 meter beam is going to be either a 7 element on a 28 foot boom or a 13 element on a 56 foot boom. Above that will be a 2 meter 19 element beam on what I believe is a 33 foot boom. If I put the T10 at least 6 feet below the 6 meter beam how much interaction do you think there will be? Thank you for your help, Respectfully, Joe N4JBK.