[TowerTalk] Tenndyne T10 near other aluminum

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 12:16:34 EDT 2013

I have a T10 and a T28 on my 72' tower. Because of mast limitations, they
are separated by only about 7'. They both work reasonably well altho I think
there is some interaction, especially around 6M. While my T10 is not spec'd
for 6 meter operation, it has a reasonably low SWR and seems to show some
gain and directivity. The T28 IS spec'd for 6M and I've got to believe the
two antennas "ring" with each other's energy, at least at some freq's.

GL es 73

Dan
K0DAN