[TowerTalk] Off Center Fed Antennas

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Tue Jun 4 05:40:51 EDT 2013

I’ve been using a Carolina Windom here at my Virginia QTH as well as my new QTH in Colombia and the results have frankly been pretty
spectacular.  It works good on all bands, thru a tuner – surprisingly well.  Been on the air since 1957 so I’m not a newbie and have used
many antennas over the past 56 years.  From a very marginal QTH here in the Blue Ridge I worked 122 countries using 100 Watts during
CQWW CW 2011 – single band 15 meters!
Obvioulsy I want to put up yagis for the higher bands asap but that wire has done yoemans work for me.

Tony
W4OI/HK1AR