[TowerTalk] F-12 340N question

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 8 10:58:05 EDT 2013

You might consider replacing the rivets on general principles. My
EF-180C, which had been around for a while before I bought it, had about
30% of the rivets loose, a few missing, and the remainder ok. I drilled
out all of them and replaced them with cross bolted machine screws of an
appropriate diameter and spacing.

Grant KZ1W