[TowerTalk] Fwd: [TestEquipTrader] - - off topic but ...selling for a friend - -

Pete M pmanfre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:01:27 EDT 2013

Great when working outside on tower or antennas in the heat.
( I told him I would spread the word....  please spread the word for
him.)  If web addresses below do not show I can send them off line.

Thanks,
Pete WA2ODO
Deputy Sheriff LCSO

http://www.amazon.com/Bullard-X-Large-Blue-Isotherm-Cooling/dp/B000RMH2IE