[TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-689 Sheave replacement

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 09:53:31 EDT 2013

>  Im looking for the 5 inch OD Pulley Sheave for the  HDX-689. This is for
the ? in cable.   I need to order a few of these  as I'm replacing all the
cables on the tower right now.  I know US Towers  had them, but wanted to
see if anyone else has replaced them from another vendor  for a better price.

    Typically these are UST proprietary. That is, they  make an aluminum
sheave and then press a sealed bearing into it. You'd have to  do the same
thing.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH