[TowerTalk] us tower hdx-689 sheave replacement

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Tue Mar 12 09:08:21 EDT 2013

Here is the link to the bearing Im looking for.
http://www.rbcbearings.com/aero-pdfs/Rolling/025_054/ACBB_MS27640.pdf Under KP10.

As others have already stated, if US Tower has customized their own sheaves, I think that's my direction.  "Trying" something new poses a big risk for me and the investment I already have in this tower.  Another $150 or $300 may seem like alot, but a small cost based on what has already been invested in the project.

Now if I can get US Tower to answer their phone today, that may be the harder objective.

Rich