[TowerTalk] us tower hdx-689 sheave replacement

Gary and Arlene Johnson qltfnish at omniglobal.net
Tue Mar 12 11:32:46 EDT 2013

It does seem somewhat odd that with a tower that sells for about $39K new,
that talking about $150 bearings is like worrying about the cost of doing an
oil change on a Rolls Royce.  In my case, I am envious and just wish I could
afford a tower like that - of course I am married and that explains a lot.

"Another $150 or $300 may seem like alot, but a small cost based on what has
already been invested in the project.

> Now if I can get US Tower to answer their phone today, that may be the
> harder objective."

Gary J
N5BAA
HCARC Secretary 2013