[TowerTalk] Fwd: Rohn25 Guying question

Tom KD8DEG kd8deg at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 16 01:13:56 EDT 2013

I have an older 80ft 25G tilt over, guyed with 4 guy wires at 30ft and 75ft,
with 7 antennas, 2- "Y" beams 2 and 6 m, 3- verticals and 2- squalos. 80 mph
gust's with downed trees all over, and the tower stood solid.

http://www.rohnnet.com/rohn-25g-tower This Rohn URL has all the info for
guying

KD8DEG  Tom