[TowerTalk] InnovAntennas contact info

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Mar 20 14:13:21 EDT 2013

> If these antennas have been so extensively modeled and optimized,
> there should be a clear comparison available that would tell us
> whether the difference warrants the hype.

Do just a little literature search for yourself rather than expect
that UPS will deliver a box of books customized for your skepticism.
There have been dozens of patterns posted on Justin's personal web
site over the last couple years as well as journals in the area and
web sites of other antenna developers.  The data is out there but
nobody is going to spoon feed the skeptics.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV