[TowerTalk] InnovAntennas contact info

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Wed Mar 20 14:51:38 EDT 2013

Uhh ... the burden is NOT on me to substantiate any vendor's claims for
performance.  It's on him, and until he does so, I will remain the
skeptic when I see things that have generally been debunked elsewhere,
such as the claim that a loop driven element significantly reduces
reception of man-made noise.

 From http://www.g0ksc.co.uk/intro-lfa.html :

"Additionally, the close (sic) loop at the feedpoint deems the LFA less
susceptible to man-made noise and static."

73,
Dave   AB7E