[TowerTalk] Whole House Generator was: Re: Low RFI diesel generator?

n4zkf towertalk at n4zkf.com
Wed Mar 27 08:24:01 EDT 2013

I run a 35KW propane here. It does 180 Amps @ 220V. I don't have to shed
the whole neighborhood! Hi. During the hurricanes in 04 I have extension
cords running to 5 neighbors houses. Everyone got a lamp, 1 TV and a ref
rig.

We were the only block in 20 that was lit up! My 35 caused a great big
party on this block back then.

73 Dave n4zkf
e-mail: n4zkf at n4zkf.com
web: http://www.n4zkf.com
AR-Cluster node: 145.05 Mhz. or telnet://dxc.n4zkf.com:23
CC-Cluster node: 145.07 Mhz. or telnet://ccc.n4zkf.com:7373
Packet BBS: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. or telnet://bbs.n4zkf.com:6300
BPQ Node: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. (n4zkf-5)
SEDAN Node: 145.770 Mhz. (n4zkf-7)
N4ZKF/R 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5