[TowerTalk] Force 12 B-1/B-1S Baluns

rfman45 rfman45 at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 19:07:58 EDT 2013

 I'd like to hear from users of the Force 12 B-1 and B-1/S baluns about their general durability and especially their use for RTTY. I've looked in the archives but don't see a whole lot about them. Force 12 states they're rated for 3kw but I'm concerned about their use for extended 1.5kw RTTY periods. I'd also appreciate any general comments, opinions or suggestions about them.  As always, an advance "TU" to the TT group!     Mike  W2LO