[TowerTalk] Antenna balance weighting

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed May 29 23:56:47 EDT 2013

Dan

Usually not necessary to rebalance the antenna since most of the antennas,
if you mount them at an angle to the swing arm at around 45 degrees,
everything  will be fine.

In the event that repositioning IS necessary, there are a couple of ways to
 go.  Put the appropriate amount of weight at the end in the boom...rebar
etc.  Then fill it with "Stuff" or some other foam to hold it in  place.
Another way to go is to secure a piece or two (whatever is  required) to the
boom by way of hose clamps etc.  There are other ways to  go on this too.

Bill K4XS

In a message dated 5/30/2013 3:51:55 A.M. Coordinated Universal Time,