[TowerTalk] Wire grounding question

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 09:25:45 EST 2013

John, what is the problem with using multiple power strips?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 11/21/2013 7:31:53 A.M. Central Standard Time,
john at kk9a.com writes:

I use  MOVs at multiple points in the control wires to protect the rotators
and  the controllers.  I do not believe there is any harm except for  the
minimal cost.  I think you are referring to using multiple MOVs on  power
lines which can cause issues if you use different power strips in  your
shack.

John KK9A