[TowerTalk] Interesting development

W5XB w5xb at att.net
Tue Oct 1 12:36:47 EDT 2013

Yes Doug, I am sure I was on the Force...after my “oops” on Saturday morning....I checked—twice. When you home the Steppir elements, there is NO signal, not even noise—hihi.

Ian, I think you have the best explanation—some kind of coupling...I forgot to add, when I selected the Force it was at 045, the Steppir on the roof was at 010...so they were “close” to the same direction.

After this development, I am putting the Steppir on top at 67 ft, and the Force 35 ft below and actually couple them with an Array Solutions stack match and see how that develops...while working on getting a big tower, or Bertha up with stacked Steppers at 150 and 75.

73s,

Grant
W5XB