[TowerTalk] Interesting development

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Oct 1 14:10:48 EDT 2013

I think you'll be wasting your time with the Stackmatch, unless you
adjust the feedline lengths to compensate for the different positions of
the driven elements relative to your target directions. WX0B wrote a
little article about doing this - probably somewhere on the AS web site.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.