[TowerTalk] Topband: Fixed capacitor source needed (150pf 5KV)

Fortra fortra at siol.net
Thu Oct 3 10:52:48 EDT 2013

Hi Herb,

same thing happened to me, and i have used Russian
doorknob capacitors very close in value ( i think i have combined
100 and 47 pf ). Try dr.Alex website for those...

A friend of mine, replaced ALL of the PCB capacitors and since that time
on, no problems...
Of course, do not push more then 1500 to 2000 watts at big mismatches :)

It is my favourite tuner,

Gl Nermin S58DX