[TowerTalk] OWL and LFA antennas

Jim and Hannelore Fisher jwfisher at alumni.princeton.edu
Sat Sep 7 13:29:12 EDT 2013

My 6M F12 OWL1106jf has performed superbly as a DX and EME ant in all
weathers. Of course, it is especially specced for wx!
http://www.texasantennas.com/index.php?option=com_fwgallery&view=gallery&id=3:ve1jf&Itemid=268

On advice from G0KSC, went with the OWL vs LFA hr because local noise
exceptionally low.

Jim VE1JF