[TowerTalk] rotating delta loop

Richard Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Tue Sep 17 13:04:31 EDT 2013

On 2013-09-17 08:25, K7LXC at aol.com wrote:

>  Au contraire. N0AX and I have published 2 actual on-the-air antenna
> comparison tests with a couple of dozen antennas and haven't heard
> from anyone except readers who have appreciated the work involved and
> the unbiased results.

Hard to comment since I haven't seen your report.
I'll assume it is of excellent quality.
Does it actually make any antenna look really bad?

There is a difference between making a report available for sale
vs actually posting it on the internet.  People will not pay to
have their belief systems confused.  The self selected readers of
the report are already favorably predisposed.

Anyway, you guys should be commended for doing good work.

Rick N6RK