[TowerTalk] Force 12 C-3SS to C-4SS: Has anyone done it?

Doug Scribner dscribner at myfairpoint.net
Tue Sep 17 18:17:27 EDT 2013

Eric,

To get the new turning radius do the following:

Measure from end of boom to the new element
Measure 1/2 the new element

Plug these 2 numbers into the Right Triangle Calculator here (Side a & b):

http://www.csgnetwork.com/righttricalc.html

The result (Side c) will be your new turning radius.

Doug - K1ZO