[TowerTalk] Custom antenna design

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:09:33 EDT 2013

This is not legal advce. I generally have always avoided putting antennas
over their property without permission, at lease where they could see it. In
the US, I believe that legal tenent "c*uius est solum, eius est usque ad
coelum et ad inferos" - *whomever owns the soil owns the property from the
heavens down to Hell... and I do understand that there are all sorts of
restrictions from there, but it's doubtful you have a right to

Being friendly to the neighbor might be your best bet!

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM, David Gilbert <xdavid at cis-broadband.com>wrote:

> The zoning laws in many municipalities prohibit it.
>
> Dave   AB7E
>

> On 9/17/2013 2:23 PM, john at kk9a.com wrote:
>
>> Is there a problem with having an
>> antenna hang over your neighbor's property?  Nearly all of my beams in
>> Aruba
>> hung over the neighborss property when turned a certain way.  It really
>> was
>> not that noticeable and it never caused a complaint.
>>
>> John KK9A / P40A

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Fort Lauderdale, FL
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.