[TowerTalk] FW: Custom antenna design

Matt km5vi at flukey.cc
Tue Sep 17 22:15:53 EDT 2013

Have you considered taking the alligator approach with improved ears?   Stay
with your dipole and QRO if you can't be heard.   Invest in the best, small,
directional receive only antenna that your budget allows (e.g. eight circle
array, or remotely tuned rotating magnetic loop, or rotating K9AY or
similar).

KM5VI