[TowerTalk] TT Archive, gone? Need Sources for Hi Grade (316) SS Hardware

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 9 19:38:58 EDT 2014

agree, McMaster has awesome choices, much inventory (I can't recall a
backordered item), and also better prices than Fastenal.  They ship from
NY, LA, and Chicago.  If you order regularly, they frequently provide
overnight ship at ground rates, for smaller items.  Most of my orders
placed by 5pm arrive in Redmond, WA by 3pm the next day from LA.
Chicago fulfillment usually goes ground to me, if the item is only
stocked there (rare).

Grant KZ1W