[TowerTalk] TT Archive, gone? Need Sources for Hi Grade (316) SS Hardware

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Thu Apr 10 03:22:54 EDT 2014

On 4/9/2014 5:02 PM, Stephen Davis wrote:
> Hi, I may be missing something but I used to use the TT Archive and can't see how to access it now. Where did it go?
> What I'm looking for  are sources for high  grade (316)  SS hardware, particularly wood and metal screws approx # 8 and 1/4" bolts/nuts.

A search of the Internet should turn up many sources. I use Prime
Fastener and Alma Bolt. They are on the web and do mail order. I just
picked up a box of 100 8-32 X 1 1/4 SS Allen head for re-threading some
fragile computer stuff.  I also get SS hardware for towers and
antennas.  Guy ahead of me picked up some SS wood screws. I don't
remember what size.  I have no connection to them, they are just 5 miles
from the house and a half mile from my old office.
If used with nuts, be sure to use a thread compound to prevent galling.

73

Roger (K8RI)