[TowerTalk] Hazer type elevator for non guyed 60foot towers?

Larry Loen lwloen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 01:13:30 EDT 2014

Bucket trucks are also rentable.  The guy who brought a crane to put up my
tower will rent one to me if I want it.  Given how reasonable his crane
services were, it should be affordable.

A colleague of mine back in Minnesota rented buckets (not necessarily
trucks -- stand alone buckets as well) for rates he found affordable.

I'd check it out before I bothered to purchase one.

Larry WO7R