[TowerTalk] need motor shaft pulley US Tower HDX-572

Kenneth Sobel kenxxx at optonline.net
Thu Apr 17 17:15:47 EDT 2014

I have a US Tower HDX-572MDPL since 1998.
Motor was replaced in 2011.
Motor shaft pulley cracked in 2012 and was replaced by tower guy who has since left the business.
Now the replacement pulley has cracked.

I ordered a new pulley from US tower, but they sent a 3.5 inch pulley for the cables instead of
the smaller pulley for the motor shaft. I did clearly explain that I needed the motor shaft pulley.

I called US tower last Friday April 11, but the woman who answered said that she was filling in and someone
would get back to me.

I called again on Monday April 14, but got transfered to voicemail. And no one returned my call.

Does anyone know the specs for the motor shaft pulley so that I can buy one on the internet?

Ken