[TowerTalk] Delete all e-mail with attachments

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Apr 22 08:25:30 EDT 2014

I find a lot of TT in the spam and/or junk folder and have for months.
That's nothing new and I have no idea as to what puts them there.  All
of the "Raunchy Pics thread are in my junk e-mail folder.  Although I
have the latest Thunderbird, my "view" in in the top left task bar.
View. headers, all has shown a number of sources. Some have bounced
between 10 to 16 times.  So "I'm guessing" it's either a bot on a number
of computers (from opening attachments) or someone manually sending them
(or both).  It could just be someone in their second childhood playing
games.

With this latest batch, whether in TT or junk, look for an attachment.
If it has an attachment delete it without opening it. Attachments,
including photos can carry infections.  Opening attachments is never
safe. I always e-mail the sender, if it's someone I know and ask if they
sent it.  If you've opened any of the e-mails with attachments, scan for
viruses and Malware right away. Mine just finished a deep scan and found
nothing.

Best action is ignore it.

73

Roger (K8RI)