[TowerTalk] Delete all e-mail with attachments

Larry lknain at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 09:29:37 EDT 2014

I find a lot of items in the junk folder with some marked as possible spam.
I suspect the antivirus program is looking for certain words or phrases and
based on those words or phrases marks (modifies the subject line) it as
possible spam and sometimes as what it thinks is a real risk (known threats
are immediately deleted by the antivirus program). I use WinMail (used to be
Outlook Express) and I think it does something similar but puts stuff it
thinks is suspect in the junk mail folder. Probably 75% of what is in the
junk folder is from TT, RTTY, CQ-Contest etc but often only part of thread.

73, Larry  W6NWS