[TowerTalk] Filter for one band

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Apr 22 14:33:00 EDT 2014

If he is running 200W or less look at the single band filter designs
by 5B4AGN - they are modified W3NQN designs and building a single
filter without the circuit boards would not be difficult.  See:

If high power is an issue, both Array Solutions and InnovAntenna
have high power single band filters.  InnovAntennas handles the
4O3A products - see: http://www.innovantennas.us

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV