[TowerTalk] Groundiing tower legs

Ralph Bolt via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Fri Apr 25 15:09:31 EDT 2014

I recently installed a USTower TMM-541 crank-up.  Now I'm installing the ground system and have a problem:

I ordered stainless steel hose clamps from DX-Engineering to attach copper strap to the tower legs but there seems to be no way to place the clamp on the legs in such a way as to not interfere with the leg guides of the second tower section.

I suppose I could install a stop of some sort to keep the tower from descending the final inch or so but that seems like a poor solution.

Anyone solved this problem?

Ralph, K0HML