[TowerTalk] Rotors

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Apr 28 11:53:55 EDT 2014

What exactly are you asking?  Not "cutting it" and "still not quite
enough" are pretty vague terms when trying to describe your concerns.
Are you looking for information on braking, torque into a wind,
positional accuracy, durability ... what?  It would help considerably if
you would identify what was deficient about the Yaesu and Alpha Spid
rotators.

Dave   AB7E