[TowerTalk] Rotors

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 28 20:37:38 EDT 2014

I have a m2 2800 on my 70' Rohn 45, with a 20 foot molly mast. It has a 2
ele 40 on top of the mast and a TH7 at the top of the tower.

It's never missed a lick.

I use #16 for the motor and cat 3 phone line for the reed switch. I'll be
switching to the packaged (2ea #12 or 14 and one shielded pair for the reed
switch) rotor cable this summer.

73
Jim W7RY