[TowerTalk] short survey

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Wed Aug 27 15:02:53 EDT 2014

Age 70 here and have recently climbed both my 100ft and 120ft towers a
number of times in the last month doing lots of antenna and rotator work.
Recently losing 30 lbs and getting physically fit again has really helped me
do this.  Also, I'm careful to avoid lateral stress on my knees.

73, Bob - W3YY