[TowerTalk] MFJ repairs

Bill via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Sun Aug 31 15:56:53 EDT 2014

I for one, never said they weren't good guys.  I simply stated  their
customer service stinks.

As for their assimilating Hy-Gain and other companies, they did not  do
this as a public service.  They did what companies do, expand their  company as
many businesses do, buying companies in distress.  That's  not a slam
against them, but neither is it a feather in their  cap.

My guess is MFJ has grown into a behemoth that needs to have a full  time
customer rep to address customer concerns.  I'm still waiting to hear  from
them on the email I sent to their customer service site.

By the way, my MFJ 259 arrived on Friday....a couple of days short  of two
months from when I shipped it until I received it.  Yes, it does  work.

Bill K4XS

In a message dated 8/31/2014 7:35:10 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,