[TowerTalk] Dielectric grease Re: Ultraflex coax questions (Bury-Flex Tm and crimp dies) DAVIS RF Response (Stephen Davis)

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 03:13:22 EST 2014

Hi Steve,

I've been using Scotch 2228 Moisture Sealing Electrical Tape for the
past several years and it weathers well.  It's available in the
electrical aisle of most big box hardware stores.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/EMDCI/Home/Products/ProductCatalog/?N=5427287+3294317059&rt=rud

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com

On 12/15/2014 11:28 PM, Stephen Davis wrote:
>   (Snip)
>
> I'd be curious what you folks are using for UV resistant electrical tape lately?  I'm sure that what I am using is outdated, and I don't have an ID on it any longer.

---