[TowerTalk] Multi-Op Station Interconnect coax type?

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Fri Dec 26 10:34:40 EST 2014

Im re-cabling a 4 transmitter station and am looking for feedback on what you are using for interconnect coax after your amplifiers?  I'm using double shielded RG8X for the low power connections to the low power bandpass filters then to the amplifier inputs.  Looking to see if good quality RG213 / RG8 (95-98% shield) is ok past the amps to the high power 4O3A filters or should I use something like LMR400 / BuryFlex for those connections to keep down the potential inter-station interference?

Thanks...
Rich

Rich N7TR
ex KI3V, N3AMK, WB3JOV