[TowerTalk] north

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 26 16:36:16 EST 2014

 WOW... I apologize to all TT'ers   for kicking off this  North   finding  facts.
All the  feedback are enlightening.

  With that now fleshed out.. another  problem is rising it's ugly head

 A:   The foul deterring OWL and  it's  installed position ?

 B:   The Hue/color  od the reflective  Eye's ?

I have opted  for the deluxe http://www.gemplers.com/product/221414/Solar-powered-Owl-Rotating-Head

and I am reading the TT for insight in banding the control lines  to the tower  .

 But at least  the rotation head issue is no longer a concern   :)

Wayne   W3EA