[TowerTalk] north

Don w7wll at arrl.net
Fri Dec 26 16:55:58 EST 2014

Makes me think of the guys and gals with rotating towers, no rotators and solidly fixed yagis. Wonder how accurate the ‘pointing’ is with these towere compared to we with sloppy rotator gearing and other fixed or crankup tower slop issues.

By the way, in spite of the sorta off topic N discussion, there were some really good tidbits of information that I bet many of us found quite useful and interesting. Thanks folks for sharing and the good humor too!

I do have one question. Does my (currently on sawhorses) Rohn FK-25A foldover tower qualify under Towertalk or Crankup Towertalk? When I work on this next summer I certainly want to be on the right reflector.

Don W7WLL