[TowerTalk] Fwd: New Fair-Rite Clamp-On -- BAD NEWS

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jan 11 12:10:56 EST 2014

On 1/11/2014 6:56 AM, Hans Hammarquist wrote:
> Myself, if I was in charge, would be "happy" to send the batch back, free of charge, with an apology.

Where did you get the impression that I was being treated badly by
Fair-Rite or their distributor?  So far, the vendor has been quite
positive in their response. I've got a return authorization and will get
either a refund or a credit, at my choice.

Whoever prepared the Fair-Rite catalog description for this part did so
quite badly, and the part as shipped isn't very useful, but that's the
extent of their failure.

73, Jim K9YC