[TowerTalk] Multi-station antenna selection patch panel

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Jan 18 07:49:32 EST 2014

The TopTen relay boxes have for years used $2 DC power relays, and I
recall they said they had been tested at up to 3:1 SWR.  In their A/B
switches, they use two of these in series for better isolation.  Given
the rather indifferent isolation numbers given in the RCS-10 manual
(depending on band) I would hesitate to use one in a situation where it
was the only protection for a receiver.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,