[TowerTalk] Basic Antenna Modeling tutorial - W4RNL

Bill Cotter n4lg at qx.net
Fri Jan 24 12:07:07 EST 2014

Hi,

I am interested in the L.B Cebik, W4RNL (SK) "Basic Antenna
Modeling: A Hands-On Tutorial" and the "Intermediate Antenna
Modeling: A Hands-On Tutorial". I recall seeing it carried by ARRL,
but it is no longer on their shelves.

Before I make a decision to purchase, I would like to hear your
thoughts and/or experiences with this tutorial. Or, possibly
alternatives. I have purchased EZnec 5.0 and plan to use it with a
tutorial.

If you want to keep your comments private, please reply off-list to
n4lg at qx.net

Thanks es 73 Bill N4LG