[TowerTalk] Basic Antenna Modeling tutorial - W4RNL

Larry Banks larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net
Fri Jan 24 15:01:15 EST 2014

Hi Bill,

I have both tutorials.  I bought them to "enhance" my use of EZNEC, which I
have been using for quite a while.  (I now use EZNEC5+.)

I got through about half of the first tutorial and found that, although I
was learning some new and subtle stuff, it wasn't really extending my
knowledge in a great way.  I still intend to finish it and the second
tutorial "someday," probably when I get to the point where I need more
advanced knowledge for whatever I am modeling.

They are good - up to LB's (SK) typical level and well worth it.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ