[TowerTalk] Need help identifying HyGain antenna (Trap Traveller rotatable tri band dipole)

Jim Pruitt wa7duy at charter.net
Mon Jan 27 21:34:29 EST 2014

Found it,  thanks to a friend.

It was found in a 1960 Allied Catalog and was called the Hygain model TDK
Trap-Traveller Micro Dipole.  I have the scan of the page but the page
number got chopped off.  If I read the Allied listing correctly,  it was
$9.95 without the pair of T-3 traps and must have been without the model UB
(Universal Base) so it would have cost $34.85 complete?  Anyway I did find
it.  I can find no info on the web about it though so it must not have been
very popular.  I sure liked it and kept me occupied  in my dorm room at that
time.

Thank you for the help.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY