[TowerTalk] T2X Tail Twister rotator freezes in place below 32 degrees ?

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 22 16:14:22 EDT 2014

You wouldn't do this to a "real" bearing, but I've had success sanding
out the divots, or at least making them less bumpy.  The balls are cheap
to replace and stainless steel ones are available from McMaster.  The
original Rheo-lube Hy-Gain grease is not cheap from MFJ and available
only in large quantities from the UK, so I use Synco "Super-Lube" a TFE
fortified fully synthetic grease with good success.   available on ebay,
amazon, grainger, etc. Synthetics generally have much large useful
temperature ranges than clay etc. fortified greases.

Grant KZ1W