[TowerTalk] LMR 400

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 00:46:55 EDT 2014

Hi Fellow TT'ers

 Spring is just around the corner... and that's Tower antenna work time :)

I hope to be joining the ranks of 6 meter newbies .   The 6 meter beam HB G0KSC OWA  .

The Feedline  88 ft to the grounding bar fitting... I never used the popular LRM400 . The only venture outside of GR213 or RG  214.

Was 9913 and that was feeding  the VHF and UHF DX cluster antennas for awhile .. How do you spell Garden hose !!!

 Searching the WEB WOW there are some deal for 500' and 1000 ft rolls of this stuff , I assume it's off shore made ?

Other then saying it's  not made in this here US of A  ... any  negative feedback as compared  to Times ? brand ( US made I se on Google search .

Wayne W3EA