[TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS

Tom Nicholson Gunsrus1942 at Comcast.net
Wed May 7 18:20:29 EDT 2014

Charlie,

     I understand & I'm really only interested in the shear strength of
the bolt itself. When I was in 1 land I wasn't as critical about
hardware as I've learned to be here in 4 land (Southwest Coastal
Florida). I learned rather quickly that the rain down here is just about
like battery acid!!!! When I first moved here a year ago I was unable to
keep my 1940 Ford Hot Rod inside for about 6 months & you would have
thought it was stored in a salt bin by the time I made room in the
garage for it!!! Between the rain rusting everything in sight and the
sun trying to kill my $10K paint job, it was a painful learning curve.

     When I was in Ct. these problems never plagued me, but down here it
seems to be another story.

Tom W1ALZ