[TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS

Charles Gallo charlie at thegallos.com
Fri May 9 00:12:50 EDT 2014

There are actually suppliers who will supply stainless hardware with anti galling lube pre applied as a dry lube.  Most are wax with Molly d, or something similar, and you don't have to worry. Btw, galling is usually the worst on nylock nuts because the nylon section usually pulls the metal against each other
One trick, if you can, but at some loss of corrosion protection is to use 300 series stainless for the bolt, and 400 series for the nut, or visversa

--
73 de KG2V
Charlie