[TowerTalk] JK Antennas Navassa5

Matt Brosious via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Thu Nov 27 12:35:01 EST 2014

Forwarding this message from Ken at JK Antennas-
"Dick,
Not sure how you came up with such a weird idea, but here is the correct information--
The Navassa5 comes pre-drilled and pre-aligned with elements. No field adjustments necessary. Its just as simple as putting them together. The tips are all precut for each band.

Happy Thanksgiving !
Regards,Ken W3JKJKAntennas.com"