[TowerTalk] JK Antennas Navassa5

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Nov 27 14:15:37 EST 2014

I think Dick is referring to *horizontal* (level) alignment of
the elements - not "tuning" the elements for SWR/Frequency.  A
saddle with no reference point results in a physically "non-flat"
antenna where as some other manufacturers provide element mounting
that is factory aligned so all the elements are in the same plane.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV